Monday, January 28, 2019

Who to Follow on Twitter

If you are not using twitter to connect with teachers and parents you are missing out! I get so many good ideas from other teachers and use it as a place where I can show off what I am doing in my classroom. I know that you might be thinking "this is just another thing I have to learn" but it is totally worth it. When you make a account the first thing you need to do is find some people to follow. You should follow me, of course, @NikkiBunnell - but here are some of my other favorite people/organizations to follow!

@AbbeyFutrell 
@ncte 
@KellyGToGo 
@TeachingEnglish 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you decide who to follow on Twitter and what impacts your choice?

    ReplyDelete